The journey to being a 2016 MoRunner starts here.
To be a MoRunner means you are part of something bigger than yourself! You’re part of a community, a family, a team.
When you step up to that start line at your MoRun, look to your left, look to your right, and remember friends are all around you!
So whether there’s a MoBro with a funny moustache, or maybe a MoSista that’s painted one on, or even someone dressed up as a superhero, give them a smile, shake their hand, give them a high five and just remember we are all in it together. Run hard, run fast, have fun and enjoy being part of something special!
To you the MoRunner, we clap for you, we shout at you, we support you, maybe even laugh at you (all in good humour of course) and we praise you for your commitment to the MoRunning community and the difference you make to supporting such a great cause.
Enter now and secure one of our brand new 2016 MoRunning Technical T-Shirts for just £10. (reduced from £18)
Online entries are now closed. For details about on the day entries please click here
Please note the Cardiff MoRun will now start just after 11am to be in line with the Rememberance Day Service that is taking place in Cardiff. We will be holding a two-minute silence at 11am in Bute Park before the run begins to commemorate those that have lost their lives in battle.
- Race chip timing and instant race results
- The coolest CURVED MoRunning Medal
- Legend and Superhero medals for best fancy dress and legends of MoRunning
- Discount for groups of 4 or more of 10% ( code for booking MR16-TeamEntry ) Find out more about how to register a team
- Team Entry and Results
- MoRunning Headband
- Yellow Winners Jersey for 1st finishers including Champion medal and free entry to 2017
- Drinks proudly supplied by Volvic
- Free issue of Men's or Women's Running Magazine
- Free trial with British Military Fitness
- Photos to download
- 20% discount voucher code for online purchases from Up and Running
The Curved medal is here for 2016